Business Writing and Technical Writing Workshops
- Cut writing time by 30-50%
and get dramatically improved results.
- Make electrifying connections with audiences by using a storyboard approach.
emails with subject lines that shout “read me” and get meaningful responses.
- Deliver key messages
a glance with strong visual impact.
Sue LaChance, Director
of Organizational Development, Monster Worldwide, said "Many people know Sheryl as the author of numerous for Dummies
books. But having hired Sheryl to help out with some strategic communications under extraordinarily tight deadlines with little
guidance to go on… I can tell you Sheryl is the person the Smarties will hire to help them communicate effectively." Check out our work to see for yourself.
- Free business writing articles.
- Newly enhanced workshops include discussions on multigenerational and cross-cultural
- Convert your stand-up classes to interactive and engaging virtual
classes. Contact us for details.
- Latest book! HOW TO WRITE A NON-FICTION
BOOK: PLAN - WRITE - PUBLISH. Available now on amazon.com.